Recipe by T. Woolfe
This one was purely outa my head. I had a bad case of the *Hoongries* and nothing came to mind. These were the result. Rather good too.
Top Review by Maggie, Cooking
Really good! I love the flavors, and I will make these again. **Updated to add that I have since made these time and time again, and they are always so good - perfect balance of flavor. I also serve them with a little pickled ginger for decoration as in the picture I submitted, and it adds a nice decorative (and yummy) touch.
These are PER EGG Quantities
- 1 medium hardboiled egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon wasabi powder, moistened with
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- mayonnaise, sufficent to moisten
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch of sweet curry powder, on top
- fine chopped chives, on top
Directions See How It's Made
- Hardboil the eggs I bring to boil, simmer 10 min, and cool under water.
- Peel and half them.
- Mix the Wasibi powder with the lime juice.
- If you have mixed Wasabi in the tube, use a heaping 1/8 tsp per egg and add a shot of lime juice Mix with the yokes adding a shot of worcestershire.
- Check salt and pepper.
- Stuff the eggs.
- Put a tiny pinch of curry powder and fine cut chives on top and refrigerate as long as you can stand to wait.
- Remember to Play With Your Food, it's fun.