1/2 Photos of Deviled Eggs gone eastern rim
T. Woolfe's Note:
This one was purely outa my head. I had a bad case of the *Hoongries* and nothing came to mind. These were the result. Rather good too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
These are PER EGG Quantities
- 1Hardboil the eggs I bring to boil, simmer 10 min, and cool under water.
- 2Peel and half them.
- 3Mix the Wasibi powder with the lime juice.
- 4If you have mixed Wasabi in the tube, use a heaping 1/8 tsp per egg and add a shot of lime juice Mix with the yokes adding a shot of worcestershire.
- 5Check salt and pepper.
- 6Stuff the eggs.
- 7Put a tiny pinch of curry powder and fine cut chives on top and refrigerate as long as you can stand to wait.
- 8Remember to Play With Your Food, it's fun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs gone eastern rim
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.5 mg
- Sodium 57.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: