Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Deviled Eggs, my brother would always make the deviled eggs for all the holidays. They were always the best. Although he ate more then he made, the treat of having him there was PRICELESS.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- salt & pepper
- Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs and slice into halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from whites and set aside in a small round bowl and mash with a fork into fine pieces.
- Add 2½ tablespoons Miracle Whip, 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard, 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir mixture until creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a zip-locked sandwich bag, snip off one corner of bag.
- Squeeze mixture out of corner of bag into each white egg half.
- Sprinkle tops of filled deviled eggs with paprika.
- Chill in refrigerator 1-2 hours or until cold before serving.
I had some Easter eggs leftover so made this. They were good and easy to make but my family wasn't thrilled with the pickle relish in them but that is just a personal preference. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
great eggs made em for the 4th
Easy and basic no-frills deviled eggs. These are great to take to potlucks because they generally will please everyone.... even the picky eaters. Sprinkled with paprika, they make a lovely presentation, too! Thanx for posting Bobby's recipe!