Recipe by litldarlin
Deviled Eggs, my brother would always make the deviled eggs for all the holidays. They were always the best. Although he ate more then he made, the treat of having him there was PRICELESS.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I had some Easter eggs leftover so made this. They were good and easy to make but my family wasn't thrilled with the pickle relish in them but that is just a personal preference. Made for Spring PAC 2009.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs and slice into halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from whites and set aside in a small round bowl and mash with a fork into fine pieces.
- Add 2½ tablespoons Miracle Whip, 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard, 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir mixture until creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a zip-locked sandwich bag, snip off one corner of bag.
- Squeeze mixture out of corner of bag into each white egg half.
- Sprinkle tops of filled deviled eggs with paprika.
- Chill in refrigerator 1-2 hours or until cold before serving.