Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe online somewhere. It is really good and very Atkins friendly!
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 ounces cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- paprika (to garnish)
- Split eggs lengthwise, take out yolk.
- Mix yolk with remaining ingredients except paprika.
- Fill eggs with mixture and sprinkle paprika on top.
anyone know the serving size for this recipe
I have been using this recipe (that I found here) for years now. My family requests these for all family gatherings.
I, too, had to add a bit more mayo, but these tasted wonderful. I also added some garlic powder for garnish in addition to the paprika. These are like little omelettes, perfect for breakfast.