- 1 dozen hard-boiled egg
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the eggs and cut in half.
- Place all of the yokes into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, brown mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce; mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the cheese and bacon; mix lightly until just combined.
- Taste the filling and adjust the salt and pepper.
- Fill the egg halves with the filling.
- Sprinkle with paprika as garnish.