- 1 deviled eggs recipe
- 2 tablespoons onions, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups noodles, cooked
- 1 cup sour cream (8 ozs)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup ripe olives, Sliced
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Deviled Eggs according to Recipe.
- Cover and microwave onion and margarine in 1 1/2-Qt casserole on high (100%) until onion is tender, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and microwave until hot, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Arrange eggs on noodles.
- Cover and microwave until eggs are hot, 1 to 2 minutes.