Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite as far as devilled eggs go. :)
Make and share this Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Best Food's)
- 2 teaspoons food & wine spicy red jalapeno mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- Peel eggs and halve lengthwise; place yolks in a mixing bowl and set whites aside.
- Mash the yolks, then add the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, and salt.
- Fill whites with a teaspoon and sprinkle generously with paprika.
I also made Ginny`s Shrimp Stuffed Eggs so I use used the yolks from those eggs and overstuffed these. The mustard I used was a spicy brand. Couldn`t find the red jalapeno. But I did dice a red jalapeno very finely and top them very sparingly. A great way to use all the colored left over Easter eggs!