1/19 Photos of Deviled Eggs
This recipe was my Mother's and she taught me to make them. My sons and their families always request these eggs for all family get-together dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs; slice into halves lengthwise.
- 2Remove yolks from whites and place in a small round bowl.
- 3Mash yolks with a fork into fine pieces.
- 4Add 2 heaping tablespoons Miracle Whip salad dressing, yellow mustard, sweet pickle relish, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- 5Stir mixture until creamy.
- 6Spoon mixture into a zip-lock sandwich bag; seal bag and snip off one corner of the bag.
- 7Squeeze mixture out of corner of bag into egg white halves.
- 8Sprinkle tops of filled deviled eggs with paprika.
- 9Chill in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours or until cold before serving.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g