Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish or 2 tablespoons diced pickles
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice (from the jar)
- Cut shelled hard boiled eggs in half length wise.
- Place yolks into a mixing bowl and place whites to the side.
- Mash up yolks and combine all ingredients until a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves and serve.
Great combination of flavors. Nummy deviled eggs! Made for PAC Fall 2012.
Tasty deviled eggs! The spicy mustard was a nice touch with the tang of the pickles. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012
Good eggs! I made as directed with pickle relish and mayo. I only made 3 eggs for 2 of us and I have to say that I only got 2 - my grandson scarfed down the rest. lol. Thanks Chef for a nice keeper. Made for Fall PAC 2012.