Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
There are never any of these left over!
Make and share this Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml scallions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml chives, finely chopped
- Place the eggs in a single layer in the bottom of a large saucepan. Fill the pan with enough water to cover the eggs by 1". Cover and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, remove the pan from heat and let sit covered for 14 minutes.
- Remove each egg with a slotted spoon and gently place in a bowl of ice-cold water until cool to the touch. Tap each egg all over to crack the shell. Peel under the water in the bowl.
- Slice each egg in half. Scoop out the yolks and place in a medium sized bowl. Combine mayo, mustard, scallions and chives. Mix until well blended. Scoop back into the egg halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
These were great simple deviled eggs. Thanks for sharing RoRoBurger. Made for My 3 Chefs.