Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
a great treat for any party
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 12 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Cut eggs in half and put the yolk part in one bowl and the eggs on a tray.
- Add other ingredients in the bowl with yolk and mash together.
- Fill egg white with the mixture.
This was positively foul. Oh my god. WAY too much mayo for the amount of egg yolks and 12 tsps of Splenda!? I can't imagine anything worse than sweet eggs, but this was so sickeningly sweet that I took one tiny taste then tossed it. I think these measurements are way off because there is no way anyone could enjoy this. :(