Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Deviled Eggs are so popular at all parties. These are usually the first thing to go!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml gherkin pickle, chopped (or relish)
- 2.46 ml mustard (I recommend Dijon)
- 0.59 ml white pepper
- 0.25 ml salt (optional)
- Shell the eggs & cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks & set aside in a bowl.
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, salt & white pepper. Blend well; add the relish or pickles & mix well. Set aside.
- Mash the yolks & add to the mayo mixture.
- Place yolk mixture into hollow of each egg white by either spooning or piping it.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If your egg mixture is too thick, you can add a 1/4 Teaspoon of pickle juice to the egg mixture.
Yummers! My grandson came for a visit and he loves deviled eggs. I used the relish option (easier, lol) and Dijon and we both devoured them. Thanks Sunshine_Trish for a simple and tasty appy. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.