Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Deviled Eggs are so popular at all parties. These are usually the first thing to go!
Make and share this Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon gherkin pickle, chopped (or relish)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard (I recommend Dijon)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- Shell the eggs & cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks & set aside in a bowl.
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, salt & white pepper. Blend well; add the relish or pickles & mix well. Set aside.
- Mash the yolks & add to the mayo mixture.
- Place yolk mixture into hollow of each egg white by either spooning or piping it.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If your egg mixture is too thick, you can add a 1/4 Teaspoon of pickle juice to the egg mixture.
Yummers! My grandson came for a visit and he loves deviled eggs. I used the relish option (easier, lol) and Dijon and we both devoured them. Thanks Sunshine_Trish for a simple and tasty appy. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.