1/1 Photo of Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs are so popular at all parties. These are usually the first thing to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell the eggs & cut them in half, lengthwise.
- 2Remove the yolks & set aside in a bowl.
- 3Mix together the mayo, mustard, salt & white pepper. Blend well; add the relish or pickles & mix well. Set aside.
- 4Mash the yolks & add to the mayo mixture.
- 5Place yolk mixture into hollow of each egg white by either spooning or piping it.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7If your egg mixture is too thick, you can add a 1/4 Teaspoon of pickle juice to the egg mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 187.7 mg
- Sodium 214.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: