Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my deviled egg recipe. I like to use brown mustard because of the horseradish flavor.
Make and share this Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Boil eggs until hard.
- Allow eggs to cool- check for cracks in the shell. Discard ANY cracked eggs. Bacteria grows under the cracks while the egg is cooling.
- Once cool, peel eggs and slice in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolk from eggs and place in medium mixing bowl.
- Wipe off egg whites and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients (except paprika, and onions) to egg yolks.
- Start off with small amounts of mayo and add until you reach your desired consistency.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fill egg whites with the yolk filling.
- Garnish with chopped onions and paprika.
- Cover and chill until time to serve.
This is the same basic recipe I have been making for years. Only difference I normally don't add sugar. I reduced the amounts of salt, pepper and sugar. Other than that they are made as stated. Thanks for sharing your recipe. I made this for My 3 Chefs game.
egg 101,are a good 0ne, simple for the kids to do, a lot of potential, and I'm sure other will be make it again. You could modify this recipe to any style deviled egg recipe,you like.
Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/d-six-deviled-eggs-293982?oc