1/1 Photo of Deviled Eggs
tornadoes three's Note:
This is my deviled egg recipe. I like to use brown mustard because of the horseradish flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil eggs until hard.
- 2Allow eggs to cool- check for cracks in the shell. Discard ANY cracked eggs. Bacteria grows under the cracks while the egg is cooling.
- 3Once cool, peel eggs and slice in half, lengthwise.
- 4Remove yolk from eggs and place in medium mixing bowl.
- 5Wipe off egg whites and set aside.
- 6Add remaining ingredients (except paprika, and onions) to egg yolks.
- 7Start off with small amounts of mayo and add until you reach your desired consistency.
- 8Mix until smooth.
- 9Fill egg whites with the yolk filling.
- 10Garnish with chopped onions and paprika.
- 11Cover and chill until time to serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 377.0 mg
- Sodium 1056.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet pickle juice