This is my deviled egg recipe. I like to use brown mustard because of the horseradish flavor.
Make and share this Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Boil eggs until hard.
- Allow eggs to cool- check for cracks in the shell. Discard ANY cracked eggs. Bacteria grows under the cracks while the egg is cooling.
- Once cool, peel eggs and slice in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolk from eggs and place in medium mixing bowl.
- Wipe off egg whites and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients (except paprika, and onions) to egg yolks.
- Start off with small amounts of mayo and add until you reach your desired consistency.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fill egg whites with the yolk filling.
- Garnish with chopped onions and paprika.
- Cover and chill until time to serve.