Recipe by MochaMoon
My Mom always made the best deviled eggs...I've adapted her recipe and made it my own.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
These were okay as far as flavor, but the mixture of mayo and mustards is way too much for the amount of eggs. They turned out very soupy. I can see where they would be very good if maybe only using about 1/2 the amount of mayo/mustard mixture because as written, you can't really tell there's yolk in there with the condiments. Made for Bargain Basement.
- 8 hardboiled egg, peeled and cut in half, lengthwise
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (Best Food's)
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- After cutting hard cooked eggs lengthwise, place all the yolks in a medium bowl.
- Mash yolks.
- In separate small bowl, mix mayo, and both mustards together. Add salt & pepper to your tastes.
- Pour mixture over egg yolks and blend together. The consistancy should be thick and rich!
- Now stuff the egg whites with a dollop of egg yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle top with paprika.