Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Excellent for picnics, or in between meal snacking.
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled and cooled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- Shell the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and add to mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and worcester sauce to the yolks.
- Mix well.
- Using a spoon, put yolk mixture back into egg whites.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Chill and serve.