Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was my mom's. It is a favorite at my family Christmas. They are so good and easy to make.
- 6 eggs, hard- boiled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use miracle whip)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Peel shells off cooled eggs and slice into halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks, put into small bowl, and blend with a mixer.
- Add the mayo, mustard, and vinegar. Mix until smooth.
- Using a small scoop, scoop into white egg halves.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Chill and serve.
Great Recipe!!! I love deviled eggs, but never made them before. I tried your recipe and it was a hit with the family. Thanks
Good recipe -- I was raised on Miracle Whip and greatly prefer it because it's more piquant than standard mayo. However, I would leave out the vinegar if using Miracle Whip and would replace it with lemon juice if using mayonnaise.
Nice deviled egg recipe Toadi. Thank you for sharing. PAC 2007