- 8 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Carefully slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- Mash the yolks in a small bowl. Mix in the mayo, mustard, and pepper sauce until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the hollows of the whites, mounding it slightly. Sprinkle lightly with paprika to garnish.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours and serve cold.