Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A traditional appetizer.
- 8 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- Mash the yolks in a small bowl. Mix in the mayo, mustard, and pepper sauce until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the hollows of the whites, mounding it slightly. Sprinkle lightly with paprika to garnish.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours and serve cold.
Yum! Simple and good. Loved the hot sauce in these. Thanks swirlycinnacakes for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.