Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
The best deviled eggs there are. Just the rite amount of tang My son just swollows them or so it seems.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut egg in half the long way.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Mash yokes.
- Add rest of the ingredients, and blend well.
- Fill whites with mix, about a Tbs per egg.
- Dust eggs with paprika. (lightly).
- Chill at least one hour, to meld flavors.
- To fill eggs place mix in a ziplock bag , push mix into one corner, twist bag closed.
- Snip off a small part of bag corner and pipe mix into eggs.
Very easy...to make it even easier, get the pre boiled nad peeled eggs...noone will ever know!
The best deviled eggs I have ever had. I make them now anytime i want deviled eggs. Thanks dad for the great recipe!
first time making this was for thanksgiving. It's a great recipe I'm not a big fan of devil eggs but my family is they loved it and i even ate a couple. This one is a keeper