Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a cousin of mine who has passed away. This is a very good recipe for eggs.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon pimiento, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon French dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, more if yolks are large
- Cut eggs in halves; set whites aside.
- Remove yolks and mash with a fork.
- Mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff egg white halves and refrigerate.
- Times does not include boiling eggs.
Simple yet tasty deviled eggs! I liked the subtle tanginess from the french dressing. This recipe is a keeper. Thanx!
Good deviled eggs. Can't get relish here, so I used minced cornichons. Sprinkled with smoked paprika and minced parsley before serving simply because I love the look.