This is one of the best stuffed egg recipes I've come across, the one that looks great and tates great for a buffet, they go quickly!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a small hole into the large end of each egg and lower into boiling water.
- 2(I have made these many times without putting a hole in the egg).
- 3As the water returns to a boil, roll the eggs around for 2 minutes to help set the yolks.
- 4Cook for a further 8 minutes.
- 5Drain and rinse then leave in cold water until ready to use.
- 6Shell them, halve them lengthways and carefully remove the yolks.
- 7Mix the yolks with all of the remaining ingredients, except the breadcrumbs, butter and parsley.
- 8Pipe or spoon the yolk mixture back into the egg whites.
- 9Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
- 10Place under a preheated grill/broiler for about 3 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
- 11Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.6 mg
- Sodium 128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: