Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I gave these a tasty SW twist. Hope you like them.
- 1 dozen egg, hard boiled, peeled
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Slice eggs in half the long way and scoop out yolks into bowl.
- Beat yolks with mixer on low speed to crumble into tiny pieces. Makes a smoother filling.
- With a spoon mix in remaining ingredients and spoon or pipe into depression in egg white halves.
- Garnish with salt and pepper and a sprinkle of paprika if you like.
- Serve cold.
We liked your tasty SW twist & our Post-Thanksgiving dinner guests did too. Miracle Whip is not imported to Iceland, so I used reg mayo + my supply of Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Seasoning by Miss Annie. Served as part of a combo starter plate w/an international flavour & joined by Cheesy Smoked Salmon Appetizers by **Jubes** + Summer Time Easy Courgette - Zucchini Carpaccio by French Tart, it was well-received. It is fun to do things like this here in Iceland for our friends as they often do not know about delicious & primarily U.S. foods that we take for granted as commonplace cuisine. Congrats on your Wk 12 Football Pool win & thx for sharing this recipe w/us. :-)
Very good! I liked it with the creole seasoning. I used some I made up awhlie back from a recipe here on Zaar. Thanks! Made for Beverage Tag.
I love this recipe. I used dill pickle relish instead of sweet, personal preference.... was terrific with the creole seasoning. I will definitely make these eggs again. What a nice twist on an old favorite! Thanks for sharing (Made for Bevy Tag 08) ~V