Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted in response to a recipe request. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin (Knox)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (use a good quality, such as Hellmann's)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onions, grated
- 1⁄2 cup celery, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, drained and chopped
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- Lightly spray a 3-cup mold with cooking spray (Pam).
- Sprinkle gelatin on water to soften.
- Place mixture over low heat until dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Add salt, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and cayenne pepper; cool.
- Stir in mayonnaise.
- Fold in remaining ingredients; turn into 3 cup mold and chill until firm.