Recipe by Livster0706
An easy way to make a great dip. I came up with this recipe a few years ago and it was a hit. The bowl gets empty pretty fast!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (peeled and cooled)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (mixed into dip)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika (for garnish)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley (optional)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cool hard boiled eggs. Blend in a food processer until smooth. Transfer puree into a bowl.
- In the bowl, mix in miracle whip, mayo, parsley and paprica. Add salt and pepper to taste. Save half of the parsley and paprica for garnish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes or until cold.
- Remove dip from fridge. Garnish with remaining paprica and parsley.
- Serve with pretzels or wheat thins.