Pinaygourmet #345142's Note:
Marinate overnight for maximum flavour. Note: Marinating is not included in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken in s shallow non-metallic dish and score the flesh deeply with a sharp knife.
- 2Mix together the remaining ingredients except the oil and stock, and brush over the chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3Remove the chicken from the marinade. Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning and basting frequently, until the juices run clear.
- 4Put the marinade and stock in a pan and boil, stirring, until thickened.
- 5Serve hot, with the sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 119.4 mg
- Sodium 457.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard