Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Marinate overnight for maximum flavour. Note: Marinating is not included in the prep time.
Make and share this Deviled Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Place the chicken in s shallow non-metallic dish and score the flesh deeply with a sharp knife.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients except the oil and stock, and brush over the chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning and basting frequently, until the juices run clear.
- Put the marinade and stock in a pan and boil, stirring, until thickened.
- Serve hot, with the sauce for dipping.