Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is based on a recipe by Margaret Dennis and Karen Gillingham in the Nov/Dec 1992 issue of Cooking Light. I think these are great appetizers.
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon cracker crumb
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 16 unpeeled cucumbers, sliced 1/2-inch-thick
- paprika (optional)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Add crabmeat, cracker crumbs, and green onions; stir well.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon crab mixture onto each cucumber slice, and sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
This was very good! I think next time I would use less Dijon and more mayo, but there were no complaints here! We ate half with cukes, and DH scooped the rest with crackers.