Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is delicious. It's best made with fresh crab, but still good with canned.
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 cup Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup boursin natural cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 8 ounces crabmeat, flaked
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Pour wine into fondue pot and heat gently, then carefully place over lit burner.
- Toss cheeses in cornstarch and add mustard powder. Gradually add to the wine, stirring continuously. When all the cheese has been added, stir in remaining ingredients. Heat gently until thick.
- Serve with dippers like crusty bread, cook shrimp, cucumbers, etc.