1/5 Photos of Deviled Corn (Easy Microwave Fix)
This is recipe #2 from *Microwave Cooking* by Lorna Rhodes & I cannot wait to try this great idea for corn-on-the-cob. It could hardly be easier to fix & this is 1 of those recipes that bridges the generation gap to become a favorite for adults & kids. I may even try adding some garlic to the mix. Yum!
My Private Note
Ears of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften the butter in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- 2Then blend in the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce & mustard.
- 3Place ea corn cob on a piece of greaseproof paper & spread w/the butter mixture using a pastry brush.
- 4Wrap the cobs in the paper & place in a single layer in a large dish.
- 5Cook on HIGH till tender (about 12 min if fresh or 15 min if frozen).
- 6Turn halfway thru cooking & serve w/the buttery juices poured over the cobs.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Corn (Easy Microwave Fix)
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 293.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g