Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
from a handwritten card
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 lbs chicken wings, tips cut off
- Whisk together liquids and spices.
- In a seperate bowl combine bread crumbs and parmesean.
- One at a time coat wings with mustard mix then breadcrumb mix.
- Place on an oiled boiler rack with the thick skin side up. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 450 or until golden.
The good news, I had lots of company. The bad news, I had lots of company and had to share. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
This was delicious. I'm eating the leftovers for lunch as we speak. I used boneless chicken breasts and they came out just fine. I think I'll add a little more cayenne next time since we like it spicier. Made for Zaar Tag Game 1-2-3 Hits 2011.
The only word that comes to mind is WOW - I had 12 wings which had a weight of just over 3lb before wing tips were removed and it did have to add a couple of tablespoons extra of crumbs to finish crumbing and made as directed on a rack baking at 200C fan forced and my wings were ready in 28 minutes and were succulent and crispy, there were only 3 of dining so there were a few left over which I like to do to see if they taste as good cold to see if they would be good to take on a picnic. Wonderful recipe thank you Nyteglor, made for Everyday A Holiday.