- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 lbs chicken wings, tips cut off
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together liquids and spices.
- In a seperate bowl combine bread crumbs and parmesean.
- One at a time coat wings with mustard mix then breadcrumb mix.
- Place on an oiled boiler rack with the thick skin side up. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 450 or until golden.