Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a repost from the new version of the "Taste of Home" cookbook. It was originally submitted by Bernice Morris from Marshfield, MO.
- 4.92 ml butter, softened
- 4.92 ml cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1/2 lb)
- 44.37 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml chopped cashews
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, vinegar, mustard, paprika and pepper.
- Spread over chicken thighs.
- Place in a greased 11x7" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cashews.
- Bake 7-12 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and topping is golden brown.