1/6 Photos of Deviled Chicken Thighs
A different way from "same old, same old" to prepare breaded chicken. Great flavor and crispy coating...baked, not fried!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 3In a large bowl, mix mustard and Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- 4In a pie plate or shallow container, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 5Toss chicken thighs in mustard mixture and then coat with crumb mixture.
- 6Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes; turn thighs over and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 752.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 35.0 g