1/1 Photo of Deviled Chicken Thighs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler to its maximum; set the rack about 4 inches from the heat.
- 2Season chicken on both sides and place it in a pan, skin side up.
- 3Broil, watching carefully, until the skin is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, combine the mustard, shallot, and cayenne (if you have a small food processor, just throw them in there and pulse the machine on and off a few times).
- 5When the chicken has browned, remove it from the oven and turn it.
- 6Spread just a teaspoon or so of the mustard mixture on the underside of the chicken and broil for about 5 minutes.
- 7Turn the chicken and spread the remaining mixture on the skin side.
- 8Broil until the mustard begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- 9At this point, the chicken may be done, an instant read thermometer inserted into the meat will read 160°.
- 10If it is not, turn off the broiler and let the chicken remain in the oven for another 5 minutes or so.
- 11Garnish with the parsley if you like and serve.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 379.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 33.7 g