Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is great served at dinner party's or potlucks. Cut the bread into appetizer serving pieces.You can toast the french bread. Rye bread is also great. Or to save time simply serve with crackers.
- heat oven to 400*F.
- in a bowl mix chicken, mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons butter, mustard and cayenne pepper.
- taste for salt, add if needed.
- spread into a 9"inch pie pan.
- in a separate bowl, mix bread crumbs, parsley and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve while still hot.