1/2 Photos of Deviled Chicken Livers
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is definitely comfort food for Buggy and me. The marinade makes it a little different from common sauted chicken livers. Prep time includes marinating time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl combine all marinade ingredients: stir until smooth.
- 2Cut chicken livers in half, removing membrane.
- 3Add livers to marinade and toss to coat well.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 5In a large skillet melt butter or margarine.
- 6Remove livers from marinade, drain well.
- 7Reserve marinade.
- 8Saute for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- 9Add water to marinade and stir until smooth.
- 10Add to chicken livers and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 11Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Beef Organ Meats Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Chicken Livers
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 392.4 mg
- Sodium 342.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 19.8 g