Recipe by Lorac
Slow cooked chicken with a honey, mustard, garlic and curry sauce.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This was great. It had a very unique taste to it, in a good way! My hubby kept telling me how good it was! I did halve the recipe, but I used all three cloves of garlic still. It was divine! And to think it was so easy! Thanks for a great keeper!
- 3 lbs skinless chicken breasts or 3 lbs skinless chicken legs or 3 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook for 4 to 6 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low.
- To freeze: Prepare and cook recipe as directed. Allow to cool and freeze in a freezer bag or container.
- To serve: Reheat in the microwave.