Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Slow cooked chicken with a honey, mustard, garlic and curry sauce.
Make and share this Deviled Chicken Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs skinless chicken breasts or 3 lbs skinless chicken legs or 3 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook for 4 to 6 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low.
- To freeze: Prepare and cook recipe as directed. Allow to cool and freeze in a freezer bag or container.
- To serve: Reheat in the microwave.
This was great. It had a very unique taste to it, in a good way! My hubby kept telling me how good it was! I did halve the recipe, but I used all three cloves of garlic still. It was divine! And to think it was so easy! Thanks for a great keeper!
I've cooked this for dinner today, and the flavor was pretty good, very different. But the sauce was way too greasy because of all the butter. If there was some kind of substitute for the butter, this would actually be pretty darn good. Good enough for 5 stars even.
I did half the recipe too. I also cut up the chicken (I used 2 breasts and one leg) into bite size pieces and cooked on low for about 4 hours. I really enjoyed this over rice. Thanks Lorac.