- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- French bread or 1 hearty rye bread, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken, mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of butter, mustard and pepper.
- Spread into 10-inch quiche pan or 9-inch pie pan.
- In small bowl, stir together bread crumbs, parsley and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Sprinkle over top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve spread on French bread or a hearty Rye bread.