Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The recipe came to me when I was working late and still had to go home and make dinner. I wanted something fast and not requiring the use of many pots. I went home, got some chicken breasts that I had left over and came up with this recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts, with bone in
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced (divide each diced potato into two portions, creating 4 portions in all)
- 4 carrots, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (portioned into 4 portions)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can chipotle hot sauce, not the whole peppers
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fareinheit.
- Next, you take your Reynolds foil wrap, cut 4 pieces about 12x12 sizes each.
- Then put one chicken breast in each piece of foil, about half of the diced potato in each piece, and 1 diced carrot.
- Divide mushrooms into 4 parts, put each portion into each of the foil packs.
- Add 2 tbs.of chipotle sauce, and 1tbs.of butter.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Next, seal each pack on the sides and fold on top, making sure all sides are closed tightly so no liquid will spill.
- Put all 4 packs on top of a baking sheet and bake for 35 to 45 minute.
- Be careful when you take the packs out, they will be very hot.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes then open each pack and eat right out of the pack.