Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken with an attitude; easy to make and anyone who tries it wants the recipe
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 8 chicken legs
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix oil and curry powder until smooth.
- Add rest ingredients except chicken.
- Brush chicken legs generously with sauce.
- Broil about 30 minutes or until tender and brown on both sides.
- Transfer to platter and serve.