Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, made into crumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 lbs cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- coat 8 inch square baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Stir together, yogurt, cheese, mustard and 1 tablespoon dried tarragon.
- In a separate bowl combine, bread crumbs,olive oil and remaining 1/4 tsp of dried tarragon, stir quickly to coat breadcrumbs.
- in a large pot, bring 2 inches of water to a boil and add cauliflower. Steam until tender, 5-8 minutes.
- Spread cauliflower into prepared baking dish.
- Spoon mustard mixture over the cauliflower and stir gently.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake until crisp and well browned, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer or side dish!
- Fantastic when prepared using other veggies such as asparagus, Fresh green or wax beans, bell peppers etc!