Recipe by Jessica K
This is for the Australian portion of the Zaar World tour. Looks very easy and good! From Meltingpot.fortunecity.com.
Top Review by Charlotte J
I liked the sweetness from the brown sugar but the heat. WOW, is this hot, I used the full amount of cayenne pepper. I'll have to cut that in half next time. And I'm a spicy heat lovin' kind of gal. I made this for ZWT III 2007 - Australian & New Zealand Region.
- 13 ounces carrots, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard, any flavor
- 1 teaspoon cayenne, can use more if desired
- 1 tablespoon water