4 hrs 45 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Turkey is pretty bland and has no extra fat in the meat so I find ways to spice it up/ I called these "Go to the Devil" Burgers but decided on a more conservative title. Colby Jack or Pepper Jack Cheese added on top if you prefer.
My Private Note
4 oz pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can cooked great northern beans, drained and saved
- 15 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped canned pimento strips
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons nakano rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend or 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 -12 slices colby-monterey jack cheese or 8 -12 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1Put Beans in large mixing bowl, mash with fork or beaters. Add a little of saved juice so it is moist.
- 2Add ground meat and mix in with beans.
- 3Add saltine crackers and mix well.
- 4Add pimentos and mix.
- 5In another bowl, beat eggs, add rice vinegar, brown sugar,black pepper & dry mustard.
- 6Pour into the meat and bean mixture and mix well. I use my hands.
- 7Cover with saran wrap.
- 8Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 9Form into patties and grill on medium to hot heat five to 7 minutes, then turn and cook the other side about five minutes. Fry longer for thicker patties.
- 10If you use a fry pan, add 2 tblsp olive oil in the pan before cooking.
- 11Serve open face or buttered warm buns.
- 128 6 oz patties or 12 4 oz patties.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Burgers Made With Beef or Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.7
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: