Recipe by cuisinebymae
A nice sidedish. I use boiled fresh beets, but you could use canned beets, drained.
Top Review by petlover
Really good. I didn't have brown sugar so i used white sugar, honey and a touch of molasses. I also didn't use cloves ( I dont like the taste of them). This dish was delicious and easy to make-I will make again! Thanks Mae.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups diced cooked beets