Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey (about 10 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese (1/3-less-fat, about 2 ounces)
- 2 (7 inch) pita bread, cut in half
- 24 slices cucumbers, cut 1/4-inch-thick
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Add turkey; toss gently to coat.
- Cover; chill 1 hour. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese in each pita half; fill each with 6 cucumber slices, 1/2 cup sprouts, and 1/2 cup turkey mixture.
- Serve immediately.