Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
It's the most moist cake I have ever had each one just more moist and moist!
- Add one egg at a time beating till a right texture.
- Then add water and vegetable oil until right texture (make sure bubbly).
- Then add in half of powdered box cake and beat.
- Add second half until thick.
- Then put batter into mini cake maker or cake pan or cupcake liners.
- For mini cupcake maker wait 4-5 minutes.
- Stick a toothpick into the cupcake, if it comes out with a couple crumbs then ready.
- enjoy you moist cupcakes:).