1/4 Photos of Devil Bites
These little bites are so good that you swear that the devil is tempting you from the diet, but they are low fat little delights that my whole family loves!
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and egg white; mix well.
- 4Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; blend well.
- 5Stir in chips.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Shape gently into balls with your fingers.
- 8Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes.
- 9Cool 1 minute on sheet and then transfer to let cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devil Bites
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g