These little bites are so good that you swear that the devil is tempting you from the diet, but they are low fat little delights that my whole family loves!
- Heat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg white; mix well.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; blend well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Shape gently into balls with your fingers.
- Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute on sheet and then transfer to let cool.