1/1 Photo of Deutsches Beefsteak (German Beefsteaks)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl soak roll in water.
- 2Heat 2 T vegetable oil in a fry-pan; cook chopped onion until lightly browned.
- 3Transfer onion to a bowl.
- 4Squeeze roll as dry as possible and mix roll with onion.
- 5Add ground beef; blend well.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Shape meat into 4 patties; cook about 5 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- 8Remove and keep warm.
- 9Add sliced onions to pan drippings; cook until lightly browned.
- 10Arrange beefsteaks on a platter and top with onion rings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deutsches Beefsteak (German Beefsteaks)
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.9
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 449.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 25.6 g