Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Organic food can get a little pricey if you are on a budget, but you can still eliminate a good bit of the harmful stuff from your fruits and veggies with this soak. It is from the book 'Spa - Glow Guide - Simple Steps For Health and Well Being by Andrea Mc Cloud. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 2 gallons water
- Combine both the ingredients together in a pot.
- Bathe your produce in this solution for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pot and transfer your veggies and fruits to a pot of plain water for 10 minutes.
- Dry off your produce.
- Use the veggies and fruits now as normal.
Thank you!This is the kind of cheap,easy trick we can all use.I like knowing I can do something more to get rid of all the nasty that comes with fruits and veggies.
I felt so much better after soaking my grapes in this! I found a half-batch to be plenty for my couple of pounds of fruit. Thank you so much for posting!
FANTASTIC!!! I couldn't believe the stuff that came off of my produce!!!!