Use this along with my Heavy Metal Detox and Energiser Smoothie to help more with getting the toxins out or you may use it alone if you wish. It does smell of apple cider vinegar so you may do this when your husband is not around as I do. This is mentioned here so it should be taken into account and stars shouldn't be deducted because of the smell, you already knew it! Modified from a recipe on http://practicallyfunctional.net
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup organic apple cider vinegar (I use Bragg's, helps restore the acid-alkaline balance in your body, helpful for acne, softens skin)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger (increases circulation, opens pores, makes you sweat)
- dead sea bath salts, per package directions (helps leach out toxins, soothes open sores or blemishes)
- fresh water (to drink, or cool detox teas)
- 1Note: You can use chopped fresh ginger if you would rather; I would suggest putting it in a tea ball or something similar so you don’t get pieces of ginger clogging your drain.
- 2Draw a bath as hot as you can stand adding all the ingredients as the water is running. (Don’t worry if your water turns yellow or orange, that’s just the ginger and vinegar).
- 3Soak in the bath at least 8 minutes and drink fresh water as needed (or I like to drink cooled down detoxing teas like dandelion root, milk thistle, ect.)
- 4Especially if you are detoxing heavy metals from your system in combination with drinking Heavy Metal Detox and Energiser Smoothie. Put your scalp as much under water as you can as the toxins come mainly from feet and scalp. Also I like to put my face under as I get rid of the breakouts caused by detoxing more that way.
- 5Do this 4 times for a week if you want along with the smoothie &.
- 6Enjoy a healthier you!
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Detox Bath
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g